Thursday, March 19, 2009

Malasian Adventure

Apparently, this will have to wait until I return to battambang (don't worry, I'm taking pictures and notes). I don't know what to say guys - I've been BUSY doing all sorts of fun little things, e.g. tomorrow we film a music video about late-night malaysian eateries (mamaks)! between things like that and this online course, my days have been full. I thought writing while travelling would be easy, but I had a stable internet connection in phnom penh, and a less socially demanding schedule. Either way, hope everyone's well!

love,

Ashraf.

p.s. spoiler pics on facebook.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ashdogs!!!
you are having lots of fun ... and i am having less fun because there is less to read...

i just hooked up direct ashraf feed to my gmail with google reader... happy times.