Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nov 25

Hello friends,

Today was filled with more CV distribution (and 1 reply - finally!) I decided to video-tape my journey on the back of a moto-dop (motorbike-taxi).  The file is laarge, and I now have an editing program, but it's late - and I have an appointment at 9 tomorrow morning - so I can't put it up for you guys tonight*. It is, however, very telling of the traffic situation in Phom Penh...so I am sure many of you will enjoy it. In the mean time, I also filmed a video of our departure from the office of the ministry of land transport - which should be up soon.

I like Keegan's idea of the tour of the area where I live, so I may get an assistant and film a short introduction to the neighborhood. What else would you like to see? You can post really specific ideas, or even general themes... just let me know and I'll see if I can't make that happen.

I dropped of 4 CV's today at different english-teaching locations, and one of them called back a few hours later - so wish me luck, and hopefully my next post has something to do with worthwhile gainful employment.

*note: some actually interesting stories today as well, but they'll have to wait till I'm done with the interview tomorrow!

No comments: