Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dec. 30



More man, or Mormon?

I have a limited professional wardrobe, but I think I can get into the look. I was dead tired today. I woke up at 6, 6:15, 6:30, AND 6:40! It seemed like an eternity between each waking, AND I woke up still tired each time - soo disappointing. The only good thing about it was that the rest of the day got better! I'm trying to improve my teaching everyday: including more activities, assigning relevant and interesting homework, and tomorrow I design my first few quizzes! I hope they don't turn out to be too hard or easy.

I thought hey, maybe I'll make up a mock horoscope again, but this one's better than any I could have made!

for dec 30.
With a critical eye
Valid during several weeks: This is a good time to look around with a critical eye and see what needs to be changed or corrected in your environment. You are very conscious of the flaws in everything you look at, but you are not so overwhelmed that you cannot see the good as well. Your mind is on serious concerns, and although you are not likely to feel depressed or to have other negative feelings, you are not lighthearted or attracted to frivolity either. In this mood you can be either a teacher or one who is taught, perhaps in a formal classroom situation or just in an informal discussion among friends. You respect people who have more experience than you do, and you are likely to turn to them for advice. Or someone else may cast you in this role and come to you for help.

No comments: