Saturday, February 14, 2009

Feb the one-five.

I'm listening to some slave songs from the south. Which I found in an old Dialektika CD case, hidden away in the front pocket of my suitcase. I think the CD was put together by my sister's old boyfriend for her, but I have no idea how it ended up in my hands. Either way, the music is playing in the background while I mark paragraphs written by my students. Coincidence? I think not.

I may soon abandon life to become a beatboxing gypsy monk philosopher.

Edit: my buddy Taeed is all up in the news.

I went to a svet potluck at Neissan's place this evening. There were around 15 of us who gathered to eat, and share some prayers and readings from different religions. The night was a great success! I once again had an impromptu meeting with Ryan Duly, the aforementioned QC officer for the blog. Shown above. I always thought his name's better than mine to start a blog. I mean really, he could start "Duly Noted"!! Amazing blog name.

I did some procrastinating, and some marking - probably a 90/10 split. Horrible! Especially when I'm trying to kick the procrastination habit. Ah well, next time. ;P

No comments: