Saturday, February 28, 2009

Time

"Time keeps on slippin' slippin' slippin' into the futuure!"

Time's been on my mind lately. I just booked a flight from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur, and back. I head out on march 14, and get back on the 7th of april - long vacation! I will try and meet with some peeps in KL who can explain to me what kind of services I can render in Battambang at CORDE, and then, who knows? This "who knows?" is such a big one too, I can feel its enormous looming shadowy presence whenever I look to the future.

Really, I need to do a few things: get a masters; pay off my student loans; work; serve; refine my skills; hone my craft (or just find a craft), etc. I have been throwing a few possibilities around, but I haven't found the option that maximizes the awesomeness available to me - rest assured, when I find the right sequence of events, I'll let you know. Looming and scary as my fast-approaching future is, I'm still quite excited about it. I think there's lots of opportunity to do svet things in life - and I intend to do as many as I can.

Also, the online course - great for keeping me focuses on growth. It's so easy to stagnate, to let the day(s) pass you by without exerting effort to change and develop in some way - but being enrolled in a course where that's the main topic, and several other people write about it almost everyday - it's like developmental gold. I highly recommend it.

Well, time is still slipping away, so grab the day by the horns and be productive. I promise you'll feel better!

love,

Ash.

No comments: