Friday, February 20, 2009

Routine.

Today I felt like I had one.

I remember walking down the stairs at the school, punching myself out from work, and hopping on a moto to come home. This is when I had the eerie realization that I had done the exact same thing many times before. It was like all my actions just converged on that moment of time, and I felt like I did them all at once. Crazy! I know.

I don't think I've ever really had a solid routine like that before. Even in my flashes of dedication in university, when i attempted to study in the same place - it was only the same place, not the same place at the same time, every day! I'll chalk that down as another new experience.

On a more personal note - I feel like I've been confronting some character deficiencies and coming out on top (for now?), so that's put me in a joyous state for shizzle. Of course, procrastination (O bane of my soul!) has yet to be conquered. I am, however, taking steps.

No comments: