Monday, April 20, 2009

Batmanbang

Since I've been back here, not too much has happened: I've eaten LOTS of mangoes, played catan, been inducted into CORDE as a staff member, eaten a coconut almost every day, got a desk, chair, and office, participated in a workshop on successfully completing a consulting assignment, moved into a room near gems school, and generally enjoyed the sun.

There has also, for the last three days, been a funeral service next to us, blasting funeral hymns and various speeches on a set of giant loudspeakers...incessantly (note how I waited till the end, and used and ellipsis for a dramatic pause before, and added emphasis on incessantly).

Coming soon to the blog:
Pictures! Videos! Visual Media!!
Philosophical/spiritual discussion
A batman belt buckle
commentary on the show "Chuck".

3 comments:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

Anonymous said...

do you have a bed yet?

Unknown said...

Thanks dyanna!

and no, nadia, I have yet to get a bed.