Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day and Night

Definitely one of the longest and most productive day+nights I've had in a while. I'm knocking off old assignments from CCFSA as we speak (not what they intended I'm sure) and I managed to run an annual planning workshop for CORDE staff and Master's students! I was happy with the results, and now can only hope they'll finsih their assignments and finish the plan. I am damn lucky to have a dad who knows this stuff inside and out, he's been like the wikipedia of development for me since I've arrived in this country. Soon, I will be on my way to the commemoration of the ascention of Baha'u'llah...which I managed to also make a program for, and hand off to the team before buckling down to work some more. Crazy, and I love it!

so much fun, so little sleep.

No comments: