Sunday, May 24, 2009

Where are the words?

They are all in my pictures.

I have been less inclined to write as a result of the battambang internet. I really liked uploading photos, and documenting life, and sharing it with all my friends and family. You see, even my hampered ability to upload a photo has reduced my photo-taking, which has in turn reduced the amount of attention I pay to my own doings, which has, as a result, reduced my ability to write about such things.

I have had lots of fun hanging out with Enoch. We made a "Roti-Hunter" video, in which I sat on the back of the moto and filmed our travels around battambang to find a guy who makes roti (video hopefully coming soon).

I taught a macro-economics class for Elyssa. This was good as well. I realized that, much as I dislike the administration of teaching, I really enjoy teaching itself! The class basically consisted of us studying a talk by Dr. Arbab about true prosperity. I learned a lot, since I had never read the document before, and because of the different ideas that the students threw out. The ideas of creating a new economics-creating new goals for wealth and finance, is brilliant, and should really be a focus around this time of economic crisis. If you want to know more about the talk and the principles, just ask, and I will happily dedicate a post to it.

I have a beard. This may be featured in pictures that I upload, if a suitable connection/computer combo can be found...haha, and just now - 7:30 - the internet guys are closing up...ughh.

Friends, it may be time to get internet at home.

No comments: